Turn your workout into a game and get the chance to be the protagonist of a total prize pool of $2000!
- Individual or group
- 1st prize : 1 Team | $1,000
- Runner up prizes : 8 Teams | $250
- To be announced
How to join
- 1. Prepare your video
Do you have your own workout video? You can also upload your existing videos from other platforms. There's no need to shoot a new one.Check out here how to prepare your videos to sparkySee more
- 2. Login and upload
Your first contact with Sparky (beta), Log in quickly and easily with Google to upload videos.
- 3. After the settings below, go public!
On video details, choose ‘Motion feedback - yes'On video details, ‘Tags - #SparkyChallenge’On chapter edit ‘Add chapters’ and saveAfter saving chapters, go back to video details and set ‘Publishing - public'
After saving chapters, ‘Edit coordinates’ and saveNeed help with video settings?Learn more about video settings
- Length: Video files longer than 3 minutes
- Size: 16:9 ratio (1280x720, 1600x900, 1920x1080, 2560x1440)
- Category: fitness workout, dance, rehabilitation, etc.
- Number of videos: No limit
- Number of uploaded videos
- Number of likes for uploaded videos
- Number of frames coordinated in Sparky.studio
- Only playable videos will be evaluated
- The participant agrees that the copyright of the submitted work belongs to the video creator, and the organizer can use it in partial or full extension for promotional purposes.
- Any taxes or prize-related fees will be charged to the winner.
- In the case of plagiarism/imitation/copyright violation, the submitted work will be excluded from the evaluation, and even after prize attribution, prize re-collection and damage compensation measures may be applied to the relevant parties.
- If the submitted work does not meet the levels of quality, prizes may not be attributed.
Wanna join the challenge?