Welcome to sparky.tv. This platform is provided and managed by DevUnlimit. Inc.
If you have any questions about how we process your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Information that we Collect
We collect and process the information you provide us when creating an account and uploading content to this platform. The above information includes technical and behavioral information related to your use of this platform.
How we Use Personal Information
We provide you with this platform and further utilize your information to improve and manage this platform. Above all, we use your information to recommend customized content to you, improve and develop this platform, and ensure your safety. Where appropriate, we use your personal information to execute customized ads for you and promote this platform.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your information with third parties that help us in providing this platform, such as cloud service providers. You can also share your information with our business partners, content review service providers, measurement service providers, advertisers and analysis service providers. However, we do not provide advertisers with information to identify you. If required by law, we share your information with law enforcement agencies, regulators, and third parties in accordance with legally binding court orders.
Personal Information Retention Period
We hold your information for the period required to provide the service. If it is not necessary to hold your information to provide you with services, we will retain your information only for a legitimate business purpose to keep it or for a period of time when we are legally obligated to hold it. In addition, we retain your information if it is deemed necessary or necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of a legal claim.
Changes in the High Local Law
In general, we notify all users of major changes to this policy through notice on this platform. However, you should regularly review this policy to check the changes. We also update the "Recently Revised" date reflecting the effective date of this policy at the top of this policy. You acknowledge that by accessing this platform or using this platform, you have become familiar with this policy and understand your rights and how we collect, use and process your personal information
1. Types of personal information that we use
The information about you that we collect and use is as follows.
A. Your Profile Information
You provide us with information at the time of joining this platform, including your username, password, date of birth, email address and/or phone number, information you disclose on your profile, and your photos.
B. User Content and Behavior Information
We process the content you have created on this platform, and the content to be processed includes your preferences (such as language selection), photos, videos, and your comments you have uploaded (hereinafter user content). We collect information through surveys, challenges, and competitions you participate in. In addition, we collect information related to your use of this platform, that is, how you participate in this platform, how we interact with you, advertisements and videos you see, issues you experience, your favorite content, content you save, and users you subscribe to. In addition, we infer your interests, gender, etc. preferences to provide customized content to you. To promote your content to others and explore whether your profile provides additional collaboration opportunities, we process information about your subscriber-related information and information about your 'likes' and responses to uploaded content. Where appropriate, we use the above information to provide you with customized advertising and guide you through new services and opportunities.
C. Information Received from a Third Party
You may choose to share specific information with us through a third party, or through another platform, and you may automatically collect information from a third party by using this platform. The company stipulates in detail the information received from a third party as follows.
C-1. Business Partner
If you register to use this platform using your social network account (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, etc.), you will either provide us with your username and public profile or allow us to provide your social network operation information. In addition, we share specific information with your social network, such as your app ID, access token, and reference URL.
C-2. Advertisers and Advertising Networks
2. Collecting technical information
When using websites, mobile apps, and other Internet services, specific Internet and electronic network activity information is automatically generated and recorded. The types of information collected by Sparky.tv are as follows.
- Log Data
- When you use Sparky.tv, information ("log data") is recorded on the Sparky.tv server, which includes information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit a website, and information that the app automatically sends when using a mobile app. These log data include the address of the visiting website containing the Internet protocol address (used to locate) and activities on the website, search terms, browser types and settings, date of request, how to use Sparky.tv, cookie data, and device data.
- You can record log data with "Cookies" (a small text file unique to your computer or browser) or similar technology whenever you visit the Sparky.tv website. When using cookies or similar techniques, you can use session cookies (save until you close your browser) or permanent cookies (save until you or browser deletes them). For example, whenever you visit Sparky.tv, cookies are used to save language settings or other settings so that you don't need to set them every time. Some cookies Sparky.tv uses include cookies that are related to your Sparky.tv account (including personal information such as email address provided to Sparky.tv), and others that are not.
- We collect not only log data but also information about devices using Sparky.tv, which includes crash data, device types, operating systems, settings, and unique device identifiers to help determine when the problem occurred.
3. Use of Your Personal Information Method
We use the information we collect about you in the following ways
- In order to notify you of changes in our services
- To provide you with user support
- To personalize the content you receive and provide you with customized content that corresponds to your interests
- To enable you to share and interact with other users
- To communicate with you
- In order to detect abuse of this platform, fraudulent acts and illegal acts on this platform
- To protect your safety and security by reviewing user content and related metadata, as well as other inappropriate content that violate our community guidelines
- To ensure that the content is delivered to you and your device in the most effective way
- In order to improve, promote, and develop this platform and promote hashtags and campaigns on this platform
- To run data analysis and conduct tests on this platform to ensure stability and security
- To allow you to use the interaction functionality of this platform
- To ensure that you are at the appropriate age to use this platform (if required by law)
- To provide you with customized ads
- To provide you with location-based services (when location-based services are provided in your jurisdiction)
- To enforce our terms and conditions and policies
- In order to manage this platform, including handling failures
4. Method of Sharing your personal information method
We share your information with the following third parties, but the scope of sharing may vary depending on the jurisdiction you reside in.
A. Business Partner
If you register on this platform using your social network account (e.g., Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok, etc.), you will provide us with your username and open profile, or allow us to provide your social network operation information. In addition, we share specific information with your social network, such as your app ID, access token, and reference URL.
If you choose to share content on another social media platform, the video, user name, and accompanying letters will be shared on that platform.
B. Service Provider
We provide information and content to service providers that support our business to make this platform a safe and enjoyable place, such as cloud service providers and content review service providers.
C. Advertisers and Advertising Networks
We share information with advertisers and third-party measurement service providers to show the number and type of platform users who viewed or clicked on the advertisement. However, we do not share information that can identify you. We share your device ID with our measurement service provider to link your activities on this platform to your activities on other websites and then use the above information to show you advertisements that may be of your interest.
D. Business Group.
We may share your information with other members or branches within DevUnLimit to prevent illegal use, support users, and provide services such as optimization and improvement of this platform, including improvement and optimization of this platform.
E. Enforcement of the Law
We share your information with law enforcement agencies, public institutions, or other agencies, if legally required or reasonably required for the following purposes:
- To comply with legal obligations, procedures, or requests.
- For the execution of our terms and conditions of service and other contracts, policies, and standards, including investigation of possible violations,
- For the detection, prevention, or processing of security, fraud or technical problems,
- To protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users, third parties, and the public, as required or permitted by law (including exchanging information with other companies and institutions to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk).
F. Public Profile
If your profile has been released, please note that your content can be visible to anyone on this platform, and that search engines, content aggregators, and news sites, as well as your friends and subscribers, can access or share your content. You can change who is authorized to view each video when uploading it. You can change the default settings for profile disclosure to private by changing the settings of 'personal account' in Settings.
G. Sale or Merger
We may disclose your information to a third party as follows after obtaining your consent and notifying you as prescribed by law.
- If we sell or purchase any business or asset (regardless of liquidation, bankruptcy, or other reasons), we disclose your information to the potential buyer or seller of the business or asset.
- User information may be included in the assets transferred by the transaction if the Company sells, purchases, merges, takes over by another company or business, partnership with another company or business, or sells all or part of our assets.
5. Where we Save Personal Information
The personal information we collect from you may be stored on a server in Korea or the United States located outside your country. We maintain major servers in many countries around the world to continuously provide you with services anywhere in the world.
6. Your Rights
As you join Sparky.tv, you can enter and edit your profile information. You can delete the user content you uploaded. In addition, we provide a number of setup tools that you can adjust, and you can control who can view your video, who can leave comments on your video, and so on. If desired, you can disable or withdraw from your account in Settings. If you have any questions about how to use the tool or want to know about your rights in your country of residence, please contact us at email@example.com.
7. Security of Personal Information
We take measures to ensure that your information is safely processed in accordance with this policy. However, unfortunately, information transmission through the Internet is not fully guaranteed. We will protect your personal information by means of encryption, etc., but we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through this platform. You are responsible for the risk of information transmission.
We are preparing appropriate technical and administrative measures to ensure security at a level corresponding to the severity and risk of various risks, the rights and freedoms of you and other users. We will maintain technical and administrative measures and improve the overall security of our system by supplementing them from time to time.
8. Retention Period of Personal information
We hold your information for the period required to provide you with services. If there is no need to hold your information for the purpose of providing you with services, we will hold your information only for the period in which there is a legitimate business purpose to hold it. However, there may be cases where we may retain your information beyond the aforementioned period for the fulfillment of our legal obligations or the establishment, exercise, or defense of our legal claims.
After you terminate the use of this platform, we consolidate your information and store it anonymously.
9. Child Information
Sparky.tv does not target children under the age of 13. In some cases, higher age restrictions are applied than 13 years old due to local regulations, so please check the terms and conditions of the service for more information. If you suspect that we have or collected personal information about children under the standard age, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. User Complaints
If you'd like to complain about how we handle your personal information, please contact us via email@example.com first and we'll try to process your request as quickly as possible. The foregoing does not infringe on your right to file a complaint with the relevant privacy regulators.
In general, we notify all users of major changes in this policy by notifying them through this platform. However, you should regularly check this policy to check for changes. We also update the "Recently Revised" date reflecting the effective date of this policy at the top of this policy. If you continue to access or use this platform after the date of revision of the policy, it means that you have agreed to the revised policy. If you do not agree with the revised policy, you should stop accessing and using this platform.
Subscribing To Our Newsletter
Agreeing to subscribe to our newsletter means that we add your name and email address to Sparky’s newsletter mailing list, which is managed by DevUnlimit. Please contact @firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and concerns.
Unsubscribing To Our Newsletter
Every newsletter contains a quick and easy unsubscribe link in its footer. When you unsubscribe from our newsletter, your details remain on the list of past recipients. This is a measure to prevent circumstances such as mistakenly being re-added to the list.
13. Contact Us
For inquiries, opinions, and requests about this policy, please contact email@example.com.